Monday, July 16, 2012

Is it time to go back yet?

It's that time, and it came quick.
The time that you feel so desperate to get back into your classroom just to start organizing and setting things up for the school year.  You want to get ahead, and you've got tons of new/great ideas in your head.  Yeah, same here.
(My K-1 classroom 2011-2012)
I just went on a shopping spree at my local teaching store and Walmart in order to prepare for the year.  I have even gone so far as to draw out a map of how I want things to look (Crazy?  Quite possibly.).  I will have quite a few more students this year, so I will need to do some big time rearranging.  I've also got a super neat student work wall planned out, and I will be posting pictures and a how-to just as soon as I'm allowed back into my room. 

What are some new ideas you have planned for the upcoming year?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I'm over here crying in jealousy over your room. You have built in cabinets! And tables for student seating! It so beautiful! New follower here. Check out my blog if you get a chance. :)

    Kristin
    Teaching In A Nutshell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only it was bigger, but thanks Kristin:)

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover