Saturday, July 28, 2012

TpT Back-2-School Linky Party!

I'm headed back to work this week and thought it would be great to kick off the new school year with a TpT Back-2-School Linky Party! Through this linky, you'll be able to share your store with more viewers. Joining is quick and simple.

All you have to do is follow these rules:
1. Only link to your TpT store page (not your blog).
2. If you will be throwing a sale, include what percent off you will be offering in your TPT store (5%, 10%, 15%, etc.).  You also might want to include sale dates.  If you are not throwing a sale, feel free to enter a caption for your TpT store (Ex. grade levels that your products reflect, etc.).
3. Blog about it! You can use the picture below. The more people that see, the more visitors you'll have at your store.


I know we all love feedback, so out of courtesy, if you download anything (freebie or purchased) please leave feedback!  If you find a store that you L-O-V-E, follow it!
Have fun everyone!
K. Almaraz

7 comments:

  1. I hopped on over from the Newbie Blog Hop and I am now your newest follower. I nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award. Stop by to receive your award. I am also having a 50 follower giveaway. Enter for a chance to win a $25 Amazon gift card. Good luck and Congrats on the award! I'll be back later to join your linky party. What a great idea!
    Mrs.G's Kindergarten in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle,

      Thanks so much for the nomination! I am zooming over to enter in your giveaway. Make sure you come back for the Linky Party :)

      Delete
  2. yay for blog hops!! I linked up my TPT store...I'll also blog about the linky party as soon as I finish all my pinterest projects :)

    Carrie
    The First Grade Derby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up and blogging about the tpt linky! Can't wait to see/hear about your pinterest projects !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog name and the stuff you've blogged about so far. I'm also a new blogger and would love to have you follow me. I nominated you for a blog award so come check out my blog to receive it.

    Mrs. W
    http://wonderingsofwoodbury.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover