Sunday, August 12, 2012

Peach Water is a Life Saver

I know peach water is a  little  off topic on a teaching blog, but I'm tying it in because I drink it all the time throughout the day as I am teaching.
Deliciousness.
I try my best to stay away from sodas, so I searched Pinterest high and low for other options.  I found all sorts of fruit water combinations, most with multiple ingredients.  I needed something
s i m p l e .
So here's how to do it.  Cut a peach into eighths.  Put 4 slices in a water bottle and refrigerate over night.  The other 4 slices can be placed in a Ziplock and saved for the next day.  The peach slices let off a faint peach taste that is totally refreshing.  Throw in some ice, and it's even better.
Even my teammate, Juanita, is drinking peach water now :)

If you try it, let me know what you think!
Also, just a reminder TpT is having a humongous sale today and tomorrow only!  Use code BTS12 to get an extra 10% off your back to school items.  Click on the banner below to go to the TpT website.

While you're at it, stop by my store and check out my sale and freebies!  I will be posting a whole mess of freebies throughout the year, so follow my store :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover