Friday, October 19, 2012

Positive Student Stickers [FREEBIE]


I, as well as you, am all about positive reinforcement.  When I first started teaching, I would give my students a shout out and a cute, colorful animal sticker to reward their hard work.  I soon noticed, that the cute stickers I had been purchasing only kept my students excited for about a minute.

So I came up with positive student stickers instead.

When I notice a struggling student has finally grasped a math concept, I ask the student to stand as I announce to the others in the class that they are looking at a *MATH STAR*.  I place the appropriate sticker on the child's shirt and watch them beam from ear to ear.  
My kiddie-pies LOVE all the attention they get when other teachers and students read their sticker throughout the day.  Parents also enjoy seeing their child come home with a sticker!

The best part of these positive stickers is that everyone has the opportunity to earn one as they are created for all types of learners.  

To download your FREE positive student stickers, click on the image below.  These sticker labels are compatible with Avery address label template 5160. If you like what you see, follow my store. Your feedback is ALWAYS appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Just stumbled upon your blog and am loving it! I've nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog post to see what that means!

    Lindsay
    For the Love of First Grade
    http://fortheloveoffirst.blogspot.com/2012/11/new-blogger-liebster-award-and-thanks.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your stickers. I too believe we can never give too much positive feedback. I am new to blogging and I'm trying to organize a Winter Wonderland Exchange project with classes throughout the country. I am hoping you will consider joining the fun. Please hop over to firstgradecarousel.blogspot.com for more info. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover