Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pinning Party!

TpT + Pinterest = An educator's dream come true.
I swear, in the last few months I've seen so many collaborative educational boards started and pins promoting stores and blogs.  Pinterest has always been one of my favorite ways to promote my items in my TpT store.  So it got me thinking, let's help each other out by having a Pinning Party!

Here's how it works:

1. Visit my Tpt store and pin a resource you like on Pinterest.  Here is my TpT store link:

2. Leave a comment telling me what you pinned and a link to your TpT store.  I'll return the favor by pinning something of yours.  I'll reply to your comment and let you know what I pinned of yours.

3. If you'd like to use the image above & start your own blog entry so more people can pin your items, go for it!  All I ask is that you give credit to me for starting the pinning party.

Finally, I have to give a HUGE shoutout to Keeping Life Creative for having some of the cutest clip art around.  I used her clipart to create the image above and my newest resource The Complete Field Trip Companion which can be found HERE.

Her work is incredible.
Have a great extra day off and let's have fun pinning!

K. Almaraz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover