Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I started a Facebook page for my blog/TpT store!

Sometimes I have terrible blogging pains.  Like, really bad.
I often neglect my poor little blog throughout the school year because, well, school comes first.
What's funny is, I always find plenty of time to get on Facebook.
So I figured it was worth the shot and created a Facebook page to represent my blog and Teachers Pay Teachers store.  I'm also hoping it gives me some motivation to post more frequently on my blog!  Here's some of what you'll see on my FB page.


Giveaways:
Possibly even flash freebies! :)



Teacher of the Week:
Each Sunday I will feature a new teacher of the week on my blog and Facebook page.  To be considered as my Teacher of the Week, simply click on the Teacher of the Week button below and answer a couple of questions.  It's easy as pie! My first Teacher of the Week will be showcased this Sunday (way excited)!



Neat ideas/Freebies:
Videos, neat freebies I find, Pinterest ideas, etc.
Do you have a Facebook?

Do you have a Facebook page?  If so, leave your link and I'd love to follow.  What have been the pro's and con's for you? 

If you'd like to follow my Facebook, click on the image below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover