Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I'm an Arizona blogger! How about you?

Fifth in the Middle has come up with this awesome idea called Blogs by State.
This is a great way to link up and learn more about the other amazing teacher bloggers in your state.
When you link up, you'll also receive a state button that you can place on your blog.
Here's mine:
Cute, right!?
Click on the image above to visit Fifth in the Middle's blog and link up!

I'm on my second day of a 2 week long spring break and I am enjoying it entirely too much.  I have plans to attend a couple of Spring Training games and visit with my best friend from Austin, Texas.  What do you all have planned for the break?  Hopefully some relaxation!


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up and blogging about it!

    Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined up as an Arizona Blogger! I'm so glad to find others from my own state! I'm your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacy! Good to meet you! I'm headed over to follow you as well :)

      Delete
  3. I am so frikin jealous you get 2 weeks off!! :) Austin is one of my favorite cities in Texas. We go several times a year. I hope you have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Haley! Are you on spring break this week or next? What are you going to do? I LOVE Austin too. Hopefully we will move there someday.

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover