Sunday, March 24, 2013

Teacher of the Week- Jessica from I Do, We Do, You Do

Welcome back to another addition of:

Meet Jessica from I Do, We Do, You Do:


Teaching experience:
This creative gal has been teaching for five years now (one year in first grade and four years in second grade).  Jessica was recently in the weekly Teachers Pay Teachers newsletter for an astounding milestone- earning $20,000 from sales in her TpT store!  Simply amazing.


Favorite Teaching Moment:
While Jessica has many memorable teaching moments, she especially enjoys hosting Talent Day.  On Talent Day, students have the opportunity to showcase a special talent that they have prepared.  Jessica says, "My 2nd graders have done some pretty amazing things-from hula hooping-to playing the piano-to stop animation movies.  Every year they surprise and impress me!"


Visit Jessica:
To learn more about Jessica, you can visit her blog, Teachers Pay Teachers store or Facebook by clicking on the images below:

Blog:

Teachers Pay Teachers Store:

  Facebook:




To be featured as Teacher of the Week:
Each Sunday I will feature a new teacher of the week on my blog and Facebook page.  To be considered as my Teacher of the Week, simply click on the Teacher of the Week button below and answer a couple of questions.  It's easy as pie!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for spotlighting me!!! It's a great honor!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover