Sunday, March 31, 2013

Teacher of the Week-The Teachers' Aide


Meet Jamie (The Teachers' Aide):


Teaching experience:
Jamie has 13 years of classroom experience and has taught grades 2-4.  This year, Jamie is staying home with her daughter and uses her spare time to meet new teachers and learn new ways to teach important skills to students.  Jamie also uses the time to create products for her Teachers Pay Teachers store.


Favorite Teaching Moment:
Jamie says,"My most memorable moments are the ones where former students, who are now in high school or college, have come by my room to say hi or when their parents email me inviting me to a special event in their child's life. Each moment gives me a feeling of joy-that they genuinely missed me and just wanted to say hello. Love it!"


Visit Jamie:
To learn more about Jamie, you can visit Teachers Pay Teachers store or Facebook by clicking on the images below:

Teachers Pay Teachers Store:



Facebook:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover