Saturday, May 18, 2013

Teacher of the Week- Ms. W from Upper Grades Are Awesome


Meet Ms. W from Upper Grades Are Awesome:

Let me begin by saying, how pumped I was to find out Ms. W was a fellow Arizona blogger. So cool. 

Teaching experience:
Ms. W has been teaching for 9 years, with experience in grades 3, 5 and 6.  Ms. W showcases her passion for the upper grades through her blog, Facebook and TpT store (you can find the links at the bottom of this post).


Favorite Teaching Moment:
Ms. W says, "For the past three years I have been most excited about having my students participate in National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) and each student spends the month of November becoming novelists! Their confidence and writing skills grow exponentially!"


Visit Ms. W:
To learn more about Ms. W, you can visit her blog, Facebook and Teachers Pay Teachers store by clicking on the images below:

Teachers Pay Teachers Store:



Blog:
(Tons of fantastic ideas here!)

Facebook:


To be featured as Teacher of the Week:
Each Sunday I will feature a new teacher of the week on my blog and Facebook page. To be considered as my Teacher of the Week, simply click on the Teacher of the Week button below and answer a couple of questions. It's easy as pie!

K. Almaraz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover