Sunday, May 12, 2013

Teacher of the Week- Scipi


Happy Mother's Day!  It's time for:

Meet Scipi:

Teaching experience:
Scipi is a veteran teacher who has been teaching for over 30 years.  Currently, Scipi teaches math at the college level and states "My math mission in life is to cure one mathphobic at a time!"  Scipi integrates manipulatives, songs and games in her math lessons to ensure that her students are engaged.


Favorite Teaching Moment:
"I absolutely love seeing my remedial math college students use manipulatives while loving it!  They especially love using the double dice (one inside the other).  They act like little kids, but they are having fun while learning.  When their "lightbulb" goes on, I'm thrilled!"


Visit Scipi:
To learn more about Scipi, you can visit her blog and Teachers Pay Teachers store by clicking on the images below:

Teachers Pay Teachers Store:
(Resources for elementary, middle school, high school and college!)

Blog:




To be featured as Teacher of the Week:
Each Sunday I will feature a new teacher of the week on my blog and Facebook page.  To be considered as my Teacher of the Week, simply click on the Teacher of the Week button below and answer a couple of questions.  It's easy as pie!


K. Almaraz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover