Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sweet Notes: Cute and Quick Notes When You Need Them!

The hustle and bustle of a school day can be intense.  There were so many times this past year when I planned to send a cute note home for a student or a thank you note to a parent, and totally got side tracked or just straight out ran out of time.  This year, I decided to use Sweet Notes to make the job easier!

My goal is to print out notes and keep them somewhere easily accessible, like in a folder by the door.  That way all I have to do is grab one and hand it out.  Here are some of the notes included in the pack:



All Sweet Notes come in color and in a black & white friendly version. I will continuously add new notes to this resource. If you have a special note in mind, feel free to leave a comment or email me with your suggestion at kayalmaraz@gmail.com.

For this week, Sweet Notes is HALF-OFF!  
(Originally $4.50, on sale for $2.25)

You can click on any of the images to see Sweet Notes in my TpT store :)

Last but not least, you can follow me on Bloglovin' by clicking the Bloglovin' Tab on the right hand corner of my blog ;)


K. Almaraz




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5722647/?claim=m8muyx89xw4">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

2 comments:

  1. These notes are adorable! I wish I was more tech savvy..always admire those bloggers who are.
    Thanks.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debbie, you are very sweet! The savy-ness definitely takes me a loooong time.

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover