Sunday, June 9, 2013

Teacher of the Week-Brenda Martin


Meet Brenda Martin from Teaching, Dreaming, Learning:

Teaching experience:
Brenda has been teaching for almost 11 years now, with experience in grades 2-4.  Brenda adds, "I consider myself to be a 21st century teacher because I work hard to incorporate critical thinking skills, communication, collaboration, and creativity throughout the day for kids. I believe it is our job to help prepare students for their future, not our past. Teaching is fun because it keep me on my toes all the time because I try to stay n the cutting edge!"


Favorite Teaching Moment:
"I looped with a class before and it was an experience I will never forget. I grew so close to my students and families over those two years that I didn't want to let them go!"


Visit Brenda:
To learn more about Brenda, you can visit her blog, Facebook and Teachers Pay Teachers store by clicking on the links below:


Some of Brenda's TpT work: 


To be featured as Teacher of the Week:
Each Sunday I will feature a new teacher of the week on my blog and Facebook page. To be considered as my Teacher of the Week, simply click on the Teacher of the Week button below and answer a couple of questions. It's easy as pie!

K. Almaraz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover