Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Pins Friday!


This has to be one of my absolute favorite linky's.  I've got quite a few teacher pins this week as I prepare to go back to work on MONDAY.   Eeek!

In the words of Cara Carroll, here's how it works.  "Pin like a crazy person through the week and highlight your favorites every Friday.  Of course, you can post about your favorite teaching related pins, but feel free to post about anything else you pinned, too!!!  I love finding a great new recipe or a something I've never seen before that I just "have to have" :) 
The only rule:  please make sure to link back to the ORIGINAL poster and not to Pinterest"

Favorite Teaching Pins
Pre-made New Student Packs.  

Last year I had quite a few new students come in throughout the year, and each morning there I was scrambling to find them a seat and find all of the paperwork I needed to send home with them.  I am going to make a ton of these before school starts and keep them in my filing cabinet to make life easier.

Sight Word & Segmenting activities.
Learning through movement is our favorite way to learn in first grade.  Mrs. Ricca has a ton of fun activities to use in your classroom.  Click on the image for all of her ideas!


Personalized Book Boxes.
Just too cute.  That's all I have to say.



Favorite Food Pins
Zesty Lime Shrimp & Avocado Salad (shrimp cocktail).
My mouth watered just looking at this picture.  Super easy, fresh and healthy.

Sun Brewed Tea.
Living in Phoenix makes it so easy to make sun brewed tea on a daily basis.  Each week, I prep large mason jars by placing 3 tea bags in each jar and brew the teas for 6-8 hours in the sun.  This is crazy simple and refreshing.  My favorite combination so far:
Orange Honey Tea: three tea bags, three slices of orange, 3 tablespoons honey.




DIY
Wooden Couch Sleeve



To join in on the fun, click on the Favorite Pins Friday image at the top of the post.
Have a super weekend!
K. Almaraz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover