Monday, July 15, 2013

The COMPLETE Emergency Pack

There have been plenty of times throughout my teaching career where I've come down with a cold, and had zero energy to come up with a substitute packet for my kids.  Each time I spent an extra 2 hours at work pulling things and making copies for my kids to use while I was out.

Now that we are expecting our little one in November, I knew I REALLY needed to have something as a back up that I can easily print, copy and staple and feel comfortable leaving my students with.  Hence, I created:
  
  


The best part is that there are so many resource sheets, that you can use this packet quite a few times throughout the year without having to reuse any of the sheets.  I know I will probably also use The Emergency Pack as a fall & spring break packet this year!

As a new resource, The COMPLETE Emergency Pack is 33% off in my TpT store until Friday.  Woo-hoo!  To check it out in my TpT store, click any of the images above :)

Last week I took a day trip to Tucson with my best friend to check out the Biosphere.  It was amazing.

& now I'm enjoying my final week of summer vacation (sigh).  Summer just goes too fast! 
K. Almaraz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover