Sunday, July 13, 2014

Favorite Fonts Linky Party

Howdy!
(I'm a born and raised Texan.)
I had to get in on this super fun linky hosted by my INCREDIBLE friend Haley.  Creating activities and resources for my students and my Teachers Pay Teachers store has turned into a hobby, and I'm always on the hunt for new fonts.

BUT my favorite fonts of all time come from Jen Jones.  I can't get enough of her fonts.  In fact, my top 3 favorite fonts all come from her.

You can find Jen Jones' awesome fonts here.
While you're at it, stop by Haley's page to enter in her Favorite Fonts Giveaway where you can enter to win font licenses from Jen Jones and KG Fonts!

5 comments:

  1. I am not incredible...stop that right now.

    LOVE these fonts too! I And I LOVE YOU!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy right back!
    I am #obsessed with Hello Honeycrisp! LOVES IT!!!

    Carrie :)
    #Hashtag Fifth

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover